To promote safety along the course, parking is only allowed at designated points. The entire race course is closed to traffic at 7:30 am with the exception of shuttles. All vehicles must be parked by 7:30am.
- Parking for the Start/Finish is located near the Cibola County Complex.
- Parking is available at the Coal Mine Campground located at the 11-mile marker of the State Rd. 547.
- Parking is available at the Bike/Run transition at the 13 mile marker on a first come basis.
- NO PARKING is available for competitors or spectators at the Run/Ski transition.
- Spectators are expected to stay until law enforcement permits traffic off the mountain.
Transportation shuttles will be available to transport competitors and spectators to the various transition points along the course. Shuttles will depart from the Cibola County Complex from 6:00am to 7:00am. It is recommended that snow-shoers and skiers take the earliest shuttles inorder to reach their destinations on time. Depending on road and snow conditions, you may be required to change shuttles several times along the route. Shuttles may consist of school buses, vans, or the back of pick-up trucks. Dress warmly and allow yourself plenty of time to reach your destination. Return shuttles begin coming off the mountain with law enforcement's permission. Each one leaves when a sufficient number of people are aboard.